Monday, February 27, 2006

TAGGED - my fives list for big pissy...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
February 1996. hmmmm... been married a little over a year. had just started a new job. was in the beginning stages of a software implementation.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
February 2005. my son had just turned a year old and was not walking or crawling so i was stressing out about that. he runs now. pretends he's a horse. climbs on top of the kitchen table. amazing what a difference a year can make.

Five snacks I enjoy (and by my definition - a 'snack' cannot be good for you)

Really fresh hot buttery popcorn
Dark Chocolate
BBQ chips and Barq's rootbeer
my Dad's homemade beef jerky
chocolate covered anything


Five songs to which I know all the lyrics

the Barney I Love You song - i am not proud of this
Mississippi Girl by Faith Hill - my personal anthem
If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield - great for slow dancing
Out of My Mind by James Blunt - where i live most of the time
Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison - my theme song - they play this whenever i walk out onto the stage of my life. (in my dreams)

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire

travel more (get a time share at the beach and in the mountains)

set up college funds for my kids, nieces and nephews

buy one of every style in every color of Cole Hahn shoes in my size

plastic surgery - boob lift and tummy tuck, maybe some lipo here and there...

have my hair and nails and toes done every single week


Five bad habits

talk too much

eat too much

bitch too much

curse too much

that's only four - and other than these, i am perfect. (okay, that's #5, think too highly of myself...)


Five things I like doing

riding in a convertible with the top down on a clear blue day

hanging out with my kids when they are not ill, cranky or whining.

riding horses in the mountains

downhill snow skiing through fresh powder

traveling anywhere i've never been


Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again

would never buy another Barney VHS tape or DVD - because i already own every one ever made.would never EVER wear anything purple

will never again buy or wear a nursing bra or maternity pants

will never EVER again for the rest of my life wear a t-shirt that says "Baby on Board" with an arrow pointing down

will never again buy or wear maternity pantyhose again - i do believe i am detecting a pattern here...

Five favorite toys

my first one is literally a toy. my daughter got a new truck. it thumps and rocks and plays "We Will Rock You" by Queen. we all love it. had to go buy my son one. (Target)

New massaging desk chair

my laptop and wireless internet. i know i should get out more - but i think it is the coolest thing to sit in front of the tv, watch american idol and blog at the same time.

my new wine bottle opener - one of those rabbit things that just 'swishes' the cork out.

??? i have run out of toys... do the kids count?

there ya go pissy. hope you enjoyed. t'was fun.


7 comments:

cadbury_vw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
t_cole said...

ok cadbury.
what CAN you eat so that when Pissy, buddha girl and i put together the menu for our next blog party we'll know what to fix especially for you?

seriously - no chocolate? what's the point in living?

Big Pissy said...

Uh, yeah Cadbury?!?!? What CAN you eat? I did enjoy this ,cole. That truck sounds like so much fun!

and guess you're not getting pregnant again, huh? hahahahaha!

love ya!

cadbury_vw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my deleted post above

Five things I can't eat anymore:

Really fresh hot buttery popcorn
Dark Chocolate
BBQ chips and Barq's rootbeer
my brother-in-law's homemade beef jerky
chocolate covered anything

oh well...

Anonymous said...

> ok cadbury.
> what CAN you eat

> Uh, yeah Cadbury?!?!? What CAN you eat?


twigs and bark for the most part...

----

um, i'm on the fast track version

no meat (only vegetable proteins)
low fat

"mainly fresh vegetables, fruits and legumes, while minimising animal products, processed grains and high carbohydrate foods. If we do this we can eat as much as we wish, while progressively shedding weight until we reach and maintain our individual ideal weight. This is because our appetite and hunger (and our calorie intake) will be naturally limited through the high nutrient, and low calorie content of our diet. This emphasises the nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and phytochemicals, and other micro nutrients of which nutritionists are as yet unaware."

----

> seriously - no chocolate? what's the point in living?

i only ate chocolate a few times a year anyway. i am a real uptight asshole about quality chocolate... (i'm sorry - no judgement intended) my name is cadbury, and i'm a chocolate snob.

the stuff i eat is handmade and usually costs about USD $1 per little chocolate (eg: a truffle)

i usually get to have one or two before mrs_c finds them and digs into my stash. she then shares with my daughter to avoid my wrath

i get so irritated at having spent $10 or $20 on being able to have 2 chocolates that i don't buy anymore for months in an extended fit of pique after demanding that they be replaced (like charlie brown and lucy this pattern has continued for about 15 years...)

you see, if they were at least savoured like the sensuous sexual delights that they are, i would be ok with it - but they get snuffled up like quality, but cheaper, varieties i used to buy regularly

t_cole said...

okay, so i'm like a chocolate snob too, but in a pinch, when i'm really jonesing - i have been known to lower my standards...

let's keep this between us, k?