Friday, September 28, 2007

here's your sign

so i am going to atlanta in november for work.

and i figure it's time to get serious and lose a few (or a LOT of) pounds so perhaps my business clothes will fit me when i go. haven't seen these folks in awhile and don't want to be popping my buttons whilst there.

so this morning - to get off on the right foot, i grabbed a cup of prepackaged fresh grapefruit - in it's own juice. (which is delicious if you add a pkg of splenda)

i open it, stick a spoon in it, take it to my office and sit it on my desk by the keyboard.

step away from my desk for a sec.

return to my desk.

go to sit down and as i lean forward just a bit in order to properly plant my bottom in my seat, my big 'ole honking left boob catches the spoon and flips the cup over onto my desk. spilling the juicy contents everywhere.

SHOOOTTT! i yell at the top of my lungs. (new au pair is here and i am not comfortable just yet yelling SH*T and F*CK.)

so i clean up the mess, suck down the last bite or two and go to drink the last few saved sips of nectar.

which promptly leaks out a hole in my lower lip and drips down between BOTH boobies.

now, i mutter SH*T under my breath...

i take all this as a sign.

i am having a candy bar and ice cream for breakfast tomorrow and then going to buy some new clothes...

8 comments:

cadbury_vw said...

that's a bad morning

i wonder what grapefruit/splenda covered... taste like? ;-P

Anonymous said...

I've done that. With my not-so-big-ole-honking- boob. Only it was cherry water ice. on white pants. Yeah, *that* looked good.

Anonymous said...

Cadbury, you are so adorable!

T- I had juice fall in the same place yesterday, it was hilarious, but sticky.

Seriously girl, Weight Watchers did wonders for me, really, and you can do it all online if you wish, but it did give me great guidelines and really worked...I did do the meetings b/c I found it fun me time with mostly other women, good comraderie, and I was inspired, lost over 50 pounds since I had Izzy, and wearing the size 6's from high school (well not the same clothes, but you get it:)

However, there are mornings where I concur that a candy bar and ice cream may just be the best choice and shopping is always a good thing!

Lots of love,
lil'sis

Wien. said...

Dear Mrs. Semi-potty mouth,
Too funny! I'm not at all laughing at you, but with you on this one! I can identify with you regarding the weight issue, but the boobies... I only wish I had some. You'd think my fat would do me a favor, but NOOOOOO. I told HM today that if he wanted to buy me some, maybe my big butt and belly would look smaller cause all attention would be focused on my boobies.
No chance there. He loves my 'socks with sand' as I call 'em.
Good luck with your diet. I wish I had a friend who lived close by to be supportive and stick it out with me so that I could do just that, stick it out.
We'll be here for support, should you (and your boobies) need it!
Your friend,
W.

Big Pissy said...

Now see there?

If you were flat chested like me you wouldn't have these problems! LOL

Ms. Junie said...

I can totally picture this happening to me too. (Spilling things etc..just comes too easily to me!)

Pat & Reg said...

That's funny! I don't need big boobs (but they're there and they get in the way) to knock stuff over. I am NOTORIOUS for spilling and drooling. Remember that character from SNL with the drool cup? My mom used to tease me that I needed one of those when I ate...

Anonymous said...

buy amoxil symptoms of reaction to amoxil 875
[url=http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_buyamoxil]buy amoxil [/url] drug amoxil
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_buyamoxil amoxil k clav