Monday, August 07, 2006

dear diary

i've been something of a bad girl. i have not been keeping up with my blog. as a result, i have lost touch with some folks i have come to know, love and adore!

that and i have gotten some emails from friends and family wanting to know if i am okay and where the #(*&$@^! are the pictures i promised in my last entry.

so diary, i just want you to know that i am okay. not great. not bad. but pretty okay. i think the post-vacation-let-down from my phenom trip with my friends from canada was greater than i expected. i think having the kids home all summer has about pushed me over the brink into the abyss of insanity from whence there is no return.

we have worked with sam's meds all summer and still have not got them right.

my journey in life continues. i WILL get pictures out here this week. i swear on what's left of my right mind.

i do have stories to tell. incidents to share. for example - my two year old son said just this week - for the first time ever - "I WUV YOU MOMMY!" talk about melt. oh my.

the kids go back to school soon. praise the lord.

and i will be back.

i miss you too
t

5 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

I have missed the hell out of you! Glad you're still chugging along. Things will even out with Sam. I've been sending some damn good karma your way, sister!

*sniffle* Although I know all parents looks forward to the beginning of school each year, know that I'm a tad bit sad that I've only had a smidgin of a summer since I had to teach summer school. A little sympathy, please.

*hard hugs*

KC said...

So glad to "hear" from you again! I was afraid you had dropped off the edge of the blogworld. Glad that you haven't! Can't wait to read your stories and see your pix.

I am also looking forward to school starting soon. The Boy is puttin' me in the poor-house!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are will be arriving back. Looking forward to hearing of your life and travels and travails.

Missed your posting.

E said...

Just so happy to read that you're back and OK and if you EVER do that again we'll have to ground you or something!

Welcome back!!!
E

Pat & Reg said...

Well, well. Welcome back. I was wondering where you had disappeared to.