Monday, April 23, 2007

in my next life

i will be a minimalist -

i have way too much stuff


i will be a nudist -

i have entirely too many clothes - most of which i don't wear but cannot stand to part with
NOTE TO SELF - stock up on sun block...

i will eat out more -
Way too many pots, pans, plates and kitchen gadgets


i will not have kids -
i will regret if for my entire next lifetime, but i gotta tell ya - for every widget i got, they have two gadgets. For ever single piece of clothing i have, they have THREE.

None of this ever really occurred to me as a serious problem-
too much 'stuff'
too many clothes
spoiled kids with almost every single thing they ever wanted and then some...


UNTIL I HAD TO PACK ALL THIS SH*T UP.

I HATE MOVING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thinking of you, I hated moving and packing, I threw so much away, good stuff, usable stuff, not old, but threw it away just so I wouldn't have to pack it!

May the moving gods look kindly on you, I'm happy for you!

Lots of love,
lil'sis

Anonymous said...

I hate to move.
No, wait. I don't mind the actual moving... it's the packing.

I keep telling Maggie that if she doesn't start picking up her own stuuf, I'm going to toss it all!

Big Pissy said...

Packing and moving really bites the big one....

there's just no other way of putting it. :(

cadbury_vw said...

send me a postcard when you do the nudist thing
(he said, proving once again that men are completely and utterly insensitive [heh])