Monday, April 17, 2006

Proof exists

that God has a sense of humor!

allow me to explain...

i am sick - allergy induced head cold, sinus drainage, cough
husband is sick. he is here - at home. allergy induced head cold, sinus drainage, cough
we are both exhausted from a long weekend of little sleep (due to illness) cooking, cleaning and entertaining.
our baby sitter is sick. she is NOT here today.

my three (count them - 1.2.3) kids are healthy not to mention still extremely hyped up from all the Easter candy.

and both girls are out of school today.

i rest my case.
God DOES have a sense of humor...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoping health and lack of sinus pressure finds you soon...

Big Pissy said...

Whoa!

So are the kids taking care of you and your hubby? ;-)

Christi Nielsen said...

well I guess he's getting a good laugh!

feel better soon!

KC said...

I had to smile at this blog entry. I know it seems like one more thing to add to a hectic and stressful run, but it will be over soon and everyone will be healthy and in good spirits again.

Take care, my friend!

CP said...

heh. you're right about God having a sense of humor. Just did a post about that yesterday.

Amazing, i tell ya!

CP.