Thursday, April 20, 2006

tgif

tomorrow is friday.
i just glanced at my calendar and it is empty.
how'd that happen?

no dr's appointment
no customer demo
no teacher meeting
no work conference call meeting
no customer discovery call
no trip to take
no kids out of school
no nothing
i don't even have to pack Sam's lunch as one of the mom's is providing a pizza party.

i know i shouldn't say all this out loud - much less write it down. knocking on wood...
i am totally jinxing my day tomorrow - a day when i plan to sit at my desk and catch up with my regular work.

but i am so overworked and sleep deprived, i am not in my right mind any longer. left that place a few weeks back. i need a significant raise and a week of sleep. IS ANYONE LISTENING???
I SAID I NEED A RAISE - A BIG ONE - AND SOME SLEEP - LOTS OF IT!!!
sorry, just gotten used to yelling to get my way around here...

pathetic...

at this point in my life - given the choice between sleep and food, i'd take sleep
a nap or sex - a nap
a siesta or a trip to the mall - a siesta
catching ZZZZZzzz's or a kiss from jon bon jovi - the Zzzzzz's
dozing off or a million dollars - okay, i can be bought - a million dollars...
i'll sleep when the money's all spent...

i do miss you guys. thanks for all the support. i read your comments and it really lifts me up. i hope to get caught up soon and get back to blogging regularly - but i must confess - given the choice between blogging and sleep,


ZZZZZzzzzzzz......
Post Note:
For the record - and not that it matters - but i just got in trouble due to the Sleep over Sex decision.

8 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

Got in trouble? Whatever. I've said that more than once in the past two years. Between being pregnant and then having Buddha, there have been several times when I've chosen sleep over food, sex, entertainment, and a myriad of other things.

When one is as sleep-deprived as I know you are, one will do almost anything for some rest.

I'm shaking my voo doo chicken feet in the direction of Texas to ward off any jinxes for tomorrow's soothing calm!

MistaBone said...

you sound like you could use a nap...
And don't consider it a sleep OVER sex thing...just a sleep BEFORE sex thing...

t_cole said...

Thanks ya'll! I am feeling the love today.

AND GET THIS -

the hubby actually let me sleep in this morning. AND IT WAS RAINING - so I got to sleep in to the sound of the rain. OMG - how delicious was that!

somebody might get lucky tonight.
nothing sexier than a man doing the dishes or letting his woman sleep in...

Nobody said...

Enjoy the day of solace. They are rare, I know...

KC said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your day so far. I hope it continues to be a peaceful one!

Nanna Lee said...

Glad Hubby let you sleep in. We are getting that rain, now in MS. My two are napping and the house is all quite... how nice it is! Get your rest, you need it. Love Ya cuz

Big Pissy said...

If you'd choose sleep over a kiss from "your Jon" you must be worn slam out! ;-)

Hope you got some rest!

love and hugs~

Pissy

Anonymous said...

the important part of relating to a man doing dishes is that you need to walk up behind him and grab his pectorals while he's up to his elbows in dishwater

all the women i know find it a super turn-on, so i'm guessing your husband might too