Thursday, July 05, 2007

I know what I want to be when I grow up!


i am 39 years old and i finally know EXACTLY what i want to be when i grow up...


a GLAMAZON!

(click here)


and yes, i am dead serious. so much so my hubby is in a tizzy over it. (which I am really enjoying. cause he knows damn well i would do something JUST LIKE THIS.)


they were on America's Got Talent tuesday night. and blew me (and the judges) away. they have fabulously full figures and can sing and dance. in fact, most of them have music or theater degrees. they aren't just a fluke and they damned sure aren't making fun of themselves or inviting anyone else to either. just four fabulous full figured women using their God given talents and the phenomenal bodies that house those talents!
.
here's my thought - i got the T&A (for sure!). i am a born performer. can sing and dance - did it all through HS and college - though did not get a degree in it. and few women are more comfortable in their own skin than I am...
.
i think i am a PERFECT fit!
.
and they all have deliciously sexy stage names, like Ginger Snap, Candy Apple, Caramella and Lady Finger.
.
i am thinking Southern Sugar for yours truly.
.
whadayathink?

9 comments:

Nobody said...

I say do it!!

t_cole said...

Thanks Eve! With your blessing - I'm OUTTA HERE!

Mouthy Girl said...

YES, YES, YES!

You would knock 'em dead, sister!

Anonymous said...

"Southern Sugar", great stage name, love the new ambition, you are so damn funny!

cadbury_vw said...

when i lived out east

in the spring they would tap the maple trees and you would eat the the boiled sap on snow

it was called "sugaring off"

for some reason that and you, southern sugar, came to mind

read into my comment what you will ;-)

cadbury_vw said...

hmmmmm

just re=read my comment and decided to explicitly underline the lascivious tone intended...

KC said...

Go for it, girl!

Southern Sugar Power!

E said...

PERFECT! I wanna join too! But I'm not Southern. I'm an uptight Northeast girl. Damn. :)

insanemagnetgirl said...

I do belive you would do that Aunt Tracy.


I lvoe you.
Katelyn