Wednesday, August 08, 2007

who knew?



apparently i am a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

so sayeth Buddha Girl.



cool.



ummmm...
i have no idea what makes someone a Rockin' Girl Blogger




but if it has to do with speaking your mind, calling it like you see it and not really giving a flying fart when someone suggests you should be ashamed of the things your write on your blog - then by all means, i qualify.


thanks BG!

i henceforth name Pissy, E and Jenn as Rockin' Girl Bloggers -

Three blog chics (of many) that encourage, entertain and inspire me.

Rock On Girls!




5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Cole: Thanks, doll!

I consider this a huge honor coming from you. :)

Rock on! ;-)

Anonymous said...

T-

You do Rock sista!

-lil'sis

~d said...

damn, sister! I am (waay) jealous! I so totally (think) I am a rockstar! I love this (award?) you got!

Amber said...

Well, I am so glad we ran into each other. A modern day Scarlett...I am looking forward to reading all of your sassy, not-giving-a-flying-fart posts.

P.S. you get 10 points for saying "flying fart"...I love that expression!!

P.P.S. Lady, you have fabulous hair!!!!

Mouthy Girl said...

Amen, sister! Anyone out there who wants to be a fucking critic can go fly up a rosebush backwards and pull up the roots behind 'em.

Work it!

PS
No Dallas this summer. Something came up, and I couldn't go. HOWEVER, a plan's in the works for coming down next summer. I'm such an OCD planner sometimes! Say you still love me!