Wednesday, January 02, 2008

just so you know

The problem with Santa bringing a six year old girl clothes is that IF the clothes do not fit, the parental figure has to DRUG aforementioned six year old in order to SNEAK the ill-fitting clothes out of the house and back to the store in order to EXCHANGE them for a proper fit.

As I am completely out of drugs, the six year old daughter went back to school this morning with TOTALLY groovy rhinestone and glitter Justice jeans held onto her little body only by a belt...
PostNote:
Gratuitous Shoe Picture For Pissy - the reigning Shoe Diva in the SEC.


You can kinda see the glitter on the jeans too...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

rhinestone and glitter jeans!!!! I remember the days when I wanted glitter and rhinestones on my butt. I think I was about 6! maybe 8. heh heh

Mouthy Girl said...

Classic designer shit, sister! Did she shimmy and shake all the way there? I know I'd be a proverbial pig in shit if someone dressed me in rhinestones and glitter! Good times!

Got your email...more to come, sister. I had to go back to work today so I couldn't respond.

t_cole said...

The real 'prize' was the shoes. I have got to take a picture of them - for Pissy. Pink glitter with rhinestone bands across the top...
Those were her absolute most favorite Christmas present! I told Pissy two years ago that Savvy was a MiniMe of her...
further proof not necessary!

Thankfully, THE SHOES fit.

Big Pissy said...

OMG!!!!!

Those shoes are the shizz!!!!!

Where can I get some?!?!?

btw...the jeans are hawt too, but I don't think I can pull them off at my age.

Kudos to Savvy for having the fashion know-how to make it work! ;-)

t_cole said...

Honey - if it sparkles, glitters or gleams - it can be worn by Little Miss Prissy.

Pissy - You and Savvy are two peas in a pod. I cannot believe she came from my flesh. I am a sweatshirt and jeans kinda girl most of the time. not savvy. nope.

The shoes come from Libby Lu's. Aren't they just great?!? They screamed at me when I walked past them in the store - - -
"BUY ME FOR SAVVY AND GIVE HER ENDLESS HOURS OF JOY!"

and that they do...

Ms. Junie said...

Too Cute! I want some!

Big Pissy said...

I don't doubt for a minute that they do.

....and ya know...she can wear them pretty much year 'round.

You might want to go ahead and buy another pair for when these wear out.

Just sayin'..... ;-)

t_cole said...

Oh Pissy - VERY good idea - I ought to go ahead and get her a pair in the next size up. Apparently ALL the girls at school LOVED them - which as you well know, adds oodles of value to them!