Monday, May 21, 2007

is is monday yet?

in the event you have been anxiously awaiting what the next chapter of my over dramatized life would be...



wonder no more.


i got sick as a dog the end of last week.

fever, head and chest congestion.

dr's office on Friday afternoon.



horse pill antibiotics, decongestants and antihistamines all weekend.




better today.
still coughing. still stopped up. but NO fever.


it's amazing how cruddy a stinking fever can make you feel.



summer is right around the corner. lurking.
ready to jump out and beat the crap out of me.

this is my last week of peace and quiet without the kids home for at least three months.


Savvy comes home from Mississippi this next weekend. will take me at minimum three weeks to get the "I AM THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE SO WORSHIP ME" attitude out of her little body. They always come home from the grandparents with this attitude thing.


Thanks Mom. Dad. 'preciate that.
not.

now Sam goes for two months.

my goal would be to sell our house and move in those two months. cross your fingers. pray. light candles. send some good mojo - whatever it is you do. i have got to get this move done before i lose my mind! This having to keep my house clean at all times in case someone wants to come look at it is SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME.

other than that,
i'm fine.
really.


4 comments:

cadbury_vw said...

consider at least one candle lit

do you want to see the good mojo i have for you?
[heh!]

Big Pissy said...

I know how hard it is to move with no kids...can't imagine WITH kids! :(

Mouthy Girl said...

Cripes, sister! You've got it bad!

I have no idea how I'd function if I had to keep my house clean enough to have some stranger want to buy it. That's some hell warmed over.

Here's to hoping that your abode sells QUICKLY and that you make it through the summer without having to ship a couple of your kids to Virginia for a break!

With that said, I MIGHT be in your neck of the woods in July. I've been invited to a convention thingy for teachers as part of my payment for an article I'm writing. I'll let you know if I'm going to be able to make it!

t_cole said...

Cadbury -
thanks for the candle.
uh huh (nodding head up and down) to the other question. YOU BET!

Pissy - don't even try to imagine such. it's awful!

BG - PUHLEASE come to dallas. I need something to look forward to!