Thursday, October 25, 2007

hey, can i get a valium with that?

i have not blogged here lately. (made an update on my other blog yesterday)

not b/c i have nothing to say (get real people - i always have something to say!)

but because there is something going on that i don't want to talk about

oh, i really do want to talk about it.

want to tell everyone about it.

but i am afraid if i talk about it, i will jinx it ...
and the situation is precarious enough without me putting a hex on it.
and it is HUGE!

my stress anxiety level is off the freaking charts.
can't even put it into words.

here's a hint - it has to do with us moving...

that's all i will say until the ink is dry.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, PLEASE come to Philly!!!!

I'll be your bestest friend.......

Wien. said...

Ok, don't tell us until your ink is dry. I know how you feel. BUT I will be chomping at the bit to hear what's up. I'll be thinking possitive thoughts for you in the meantime.
Hey, isn't it almost time for Sam's big Nascar hero meet and greet? I'm so excited about that, can't wait!
w.

SignGurl said...

I love secrets!

Big Pissy said...

Oh, honey!

I hope everything goes your way!!!!