Thursday, January 12, 2006

Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet?

Is it January 15th at 7:30 PM yet???!!!!

Bon Jovi Live BABY!!!!


This is how to do a concert...

First - out of the four of us gals going - I AM THE BON JOVI FANATIC....
the rest of them like Bon Jovi but do this mostly to humor me and to watch me salivate in public. even Pavlov would be proud...

So, my girlfriend surprises me and buys the four tickets. Supposedly GREAT seats - I'll let you know on Monday...

Husband orders a limo for the night to transport us girls in style.
he then orders me the concert t-shirt to wear. it's cute. it fits. bonus.
he purchases beer, wine, tequila, margarita mix and vanilla vodka for us.
my friends want to know if i loan him out...

we are meeting at ticket-purchasing-friend's house for Cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres before departing in our limo.
i have taken monday morning off from work.
i have been listening to their latest CD - Have A Nice Day to make sure i know all the lyrics to all the songs. been working on the harmonies too - in the unlikely event that one of their back-up singers takes ill and they pull me out of the crowd to fill in. i'm good on all the previous albums - just brushing up on the new stuff. a girl must always be prepared...
Now, my last piece of business...
if anyone out there has any connections at all or has any idea how to get back stage passes at the American Airlines Center in Dallas for this Sunday - i'm your new best friend...
i don't have time for all that radio contest call in nonsense so i gotta find a connection. somehow, somewhere - there's gotta be someone out there connected enuf to can hook me up.
you know where to find me...
and yes, i know - i gotta get out more.

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I'm so excited for you!
And jealous...that sounds like SOOOOOO much FUN! not to mention that Bon Jovi is SUPER HOT!!! :)

Take lots of pictures to share w/ us! :)

t_cole said...

thanks pissy. i'm just a tad excited too!
got the batteries for my camera on the charger.
i am sooooo ready!

E said...

You have the best husband AND girlfriends! Have fun! And please, if you do get a backstage pass, try not to drool. If it were me, I'd be drooling. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Anonymous said...

oooooooh, you girls are going to have so much fun! No connections here. sorry!
sjc

Polyman2 said...

You could have fooled me anony.
I'd swear you were a sucker
for a pretty face?

t enjoy the show.