Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Q & A for KC

as if you people don't know enuf about me already.
please, people.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I have GOT to get some new skincare products


2. How much cash do you have on you?
$6 + change


3. What's a word that rhymes with "door"?
store. as in shopping. as in new stuff. which explains why i only have $6 and change on me...


4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. isn't that the one with RINGS? and by my thinking, if the planet has rings, surely jewelry is a priority there....


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
husband


6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
i can't figure out how to set the vcr - what on earth makes you think i can figure out how to download ringtones.... honey, please


7. What shirt are you wearing?
way cool new navy and white tye dye t-shirt


8. Do you "label" yourself?
constantly


9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing:
Browns Landing- two inch brown leather mules. they look cute with jeans. leave it alone peeps.


10. Bright or dark room?
Dark Room with candles or lamps - at least until i get some new skincare products.


11. What do you think about the person who sent you this survey?
i find kc very interesting and humorous. i have always enjoyed theater and enjoy living vicariously through her blog in that sense.


12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz............

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
was a phone number. my mother sent me her cell phone number when i walked from the hotel lobby to the parking lot and did not come back quick enuf to suit her. of course i did leave her with one of my kids - that could explain her panicked state...

14. Where is your nearest 7 - 11?
absolutely no idea. ask me where every mall within a 100 mile radius of my home is. THIS i know.

15. What's a word that you say a lot?
NO! i have an almost two year old. we both say it a lot. me to him. him to EVERYONE.

16. Who told you they loved you last?
my daughter and i got a big wet sloppy kiss to go with

17. Last furry thing you touched?
A bulldog. a whining, peeing on my floor, chewing on my kids shoes, scratched my arm furry bulldog.

18. How many drugs have you done in the past seven days?
nothing illegal. one script, 1 otc for headache and my vitamins

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
NADA. what's film?

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
six - my biggest problem was what i wanted on my birthday cake, who was going to come over and play with me on the weekends, trying to keep my brother out of my room and what i would ask Santa for Christmas. Yes, six was wonderful.

21. Your worst enemy?
chocolate. i stalks me. haunts me. and when i least expect, it sneaks up behind me and attaches itself to my hips.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
tulips - my favorite flower

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"i love you. be good at school today. work hard" i say this every single day. i gotta get a new routine...

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
as the saying goes - you can never be too rich or too thin. don't say nothing about flying...

25. Do you like someone?
depends on my mood. some days, i like no one. some days, the world is my oyster and everyone is loved and adored

26. Do you answer your home phone on the first ring?
if i am at my desk i do. otherwise, i am lucky to find the cordless before the answering machine picks up.

27. The last song you listened to?
Cry by James Blunt

the end

6 comments:

KC said...

Your answers are much more humorous than mine were. You make me smile!

Ohhhhh! Guess what I just bought? A ticket to see Michael York do his show "Will & I" at the Sheldon this Saturday night. He'll be talking about playing Shakespeare and will perform some excerpts. Mygod, I can't wait! Love, love, love him! And not only because he does Shakespeare, but also because he was D'Artagnan in the 3 & 4 Musketeers. Yummy!

Big Pissy said...

Fun! I love your answers!

Who is this James Blunt person I keep seeing mentioned on everyone's blogs?

t_cole said...

KC - you didn't get ticketSSSSSS?
not going to take your blog buddy with? I am hurt and jealous but do want a full accounting of the evening!!!!

Pissy -
James Blunt. singer from the UK. huge there. new here. friend of mine introduced me a few months back. I LOVE HIM. he is yummy but better yet, his music and lyrics cut through to your soul.
his album is Back to Bedlam. buy the album - if you don't love it, i'll send you the $ for it!*
try this:
http://music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/top.asp?p=2
his video is #25 right now.

* sorry, this offer good only for Pissy.
=)

E said...

I have no idea who James Blunt is either. Of course I'm still listening to 80s music so no shock there. I have GOT to find a new radio station!

Mouthy Girl said...

People! People! James Blunt is my new drug of choice. As we speak, I am kicking myself in the ass because I left my freaking CD in my classroom. Grrrrr....

T_cole - sister that was a VERY good listy thingy. I was digging each and every answer. Well done! *resounding salvo*

Three Score and Ten or more said...

You are not following instructions. I told you what to say when you look in the mirror. Now, DO IT>