Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gee, thanks...

Buddha Girl Tagged me. Thanks. really. no, i mean it...

3 Names you answer to
tcole
Mommy
Your Royal Highness

3 Parts of your heritage
french
irish
american indian

3 Things that scare me
vampires (think Salem's Lot - watched as a child)
the dark - cause that's when vampires come out
my husband's driving

3 of your everyday essentials
diet coke
lipstick
a kiss from my kids

3 Things you are wearing right now
Vail sweatshirt
black bra
slippers

3 Of your favorite songs
Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
The Story of My Life - Bon Jovi

3 Things you want in a relationship
to have a sense that i am taken care of
for him to NOT put up with any of my crap
all the money - mine and his

2 Truths and 1 Lie (In any order)

i love to go deep sea fishing

i flashed my boobies at summer camp on parents day

i lived with a lesbian in college


3 Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
when they think i am intelligent, funny and beautiful - in that order
when i think they are intelligent, funny and beautiful - in that order
when they smell good - few things are better than a good smelling manly man.

3 Of your favorite hobbies
scrapbooking
horseback riding
shopping (duh!)

3 Places you want to go

Austria

Scotland

Australia

3 Things you want to do before you die

get new countertops in my kitchen

own a sporty, two-seater convertible

drive that convertible down the entire California coastline



3 Ways that you are stereotypically a female/male

jewelry - LOVE IT - it's what makes you beautiful and the more the better

i cannot do reverse in any vehicle with a trailer attached - this includes the lawn mower with the utility wagon.

i talk about my feelings - a lot. a whole lot. like all the time. constantly. incessantly....

5 comments:

KC said...

Great list. Very interesting choices.

Hey, I'm going over to my blog and I'm adding you to my daily reading list.

Pixie said...

2 Truths and 1 Lie (In any order)i love to go deep sea fishing I bet thats the lie ;)
Like your answers

Big Pissy said...

That was fun! Learned lots about you.

and I'm with Pixie on this: I think the deep sea fishing was the lie ;)

Mouthy Girl said...

OMG a boobie flasher. I have no words!


Sister, I'm with ya all the way on the jewelry thing. Husband Guy has actually referred to me as a Jewelry Whore when shopping at our jeweler. The little jewel helper smiled accordingly (or so HG said). I'm certain all of the little whore helpers had a laugh at my expense. I'm trying to TRAIN HG to understand when it is and is NOT appropriate to share my little pet names with strangers. *sigh*

t_cole said...

you guys are good - deep sea fishing - LIE.
jewelry whore - i do like that...