Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i'm not dead

nor have i been abducted by little green men - although the thought does sound appealing right now.

my work is crazy busy. going to nashville next week on an overnighter for work and have three major deadlines between now and then - in addition to prepping for the nashville trip.

my kids are crazy. recuperating from birthday party at chuck e cheese. another birthday next week. son turns two. and getting ready for Valentine parties. hallmark would be proud.

i am crazy - what's new?


miss you too.

working on a new blog entry - for two days now. soon, i promise.

just didn't want you to go 'round thinking i had fallen off the face of the earth.

3 comments:

KC said...

Wow! You are a busy lady! I'll be checking in to see what you're up to.

Have fun in Nashville!

Big Pissy said...

You're super busy!!!

I always loved the valentine's parties when my girls were in elementary school...such fun! :)

Happy birthday to your baby boy!

Anonymous said...

so i see you are realy busy and are going to nashville!!!
WOW 'o'. Well me and my bruother read the one about the broken window:~ me and brandon could not stop gigling. But I liked your SENSORY in the story (D---) if you know what i mean cough :: cough ::
well come to my xanga and sign my gustbook some time.(www.xanga.com/mad_taylor98)

your crazy nephew

Taylor mccravy